Bond-a-band Transmissions Ltd is a well established, family run, plastic Extrusion Company based in Halifax. We are immediately looking to recruit 2 Extrusion Operators on a temporary basis with the intention of offering a permanent position for the right candidates. You will be working on a rotating shift pattern which will be subject to change in line with company growth. Own transport preferable due to location and shift work.
Interest in Plastics/Extrusion/Engineering/CAD would be a major advantage; however we are essentially looking for someone who is enthusiastic and willing to expand their skill set within a small hardworking team.
Daily duties will include;
- Setting and operating an extrusion line/other machinery, including maintenance and cleaning and preparation for subsequent production runs
- Maintaining the performance of the extruder and other machines as/when required
- Quality/Visual inspection of the product and rectify or report any major discrepancies to supervisor
- Following all the relevant documentation from production and specification sheets
- Working in a fast paced production environment ensuring all projects are completed in line with various customer orders
- Be punctual and eager to learn
- Be computer literate (windows based)
- Be physically fit, able to lift up to 25kgs
Immediate starts are available for the right candidates, all training will be provided.
Email CV to Steph@bondaband.com